Political actions affect your clients' portfolios.
Stimulus packages. Fiscal policy. Elections. Complex legislation. Your clients likely have questions, and you may not be comfortable talking about the wide range of consequences for individuals, businesses and the economy. And more is likely ahead.
Watch this webinar replay to learn how to talk with certainty during uncertain times. While the pandemic and election may have an immediate impact on your clients' portfolios, the way you respond could save their asset values. We cover:
- Details of the coronavirus legislation, including how it affects individuals, small businesses and industries
- Legislation’s effect on other important concerns, such as the U.S. fiscal situation, U.S.-China relations and the national election
- The factors likely to influence the election result, as well as the markets’ likely reaction
- A prediction of outcomes and consequences of substantive matters, such as trade and taxes
- Strategies that investors and financial professionals can consider to help see where opportunities exist on - or protect against market effects and volatility
About the Speaker
Jeff Bush is widely known as “Wall Street’s Washington insider” for his unique ability to decode difficult and confusing tax and fiscal information. A colleague of Andy Friedman and an integral part of The Washington Update, Jeff does more than 200 presentations yearly. He is a frequent guest on CNBC’s Nightly Business Report and POTUS Sirius/XM Radio and recently published the second book in his American Cornerstones series. He began his financial career at Principal in 1987 and has held numerous positions providing creative investment strategies and effective risk mitigation approaches.
There were no additional materials from this webinar.