Whether you like it or not, financial advisors are professional speakers.
You earn your income, initially at least, through speaking. Outstanding advisors confidently guide fruitful conversations by drawing on insightful, helpful, repeatable mental scripts. Through speaking clearly and confidently, advisors influence their clients’ decisions, providing them with understanding and peace of mind. Quickly connecting and building trust with prospects and clients is vital.
Combining his hands-on experience as a financial advisor, jail chaplain and professional speaker, Paul Kingsman will teach you how to confidently and convincingly be heard above the noise by the people you most want to help. You'll learn:
- Effective referral language that works in the real world
- How to work with your perfect number of clients sooner than you think
- Words that work when cultivating new, profitable center-of-influence relationships
- Language to help coach your most influential clients and keep you top of mind
- How to become a great conversationalist
- How to be confidently prepared with language to maximize every opportunity
About the Speaker
Paul Kingsman, Ash Brokerage’s National Director of Practice Management, works directly with advisors who want to grow their protection and retirement income planning practices. Through his speaking, writing and business coaching, Paul helps advisors set up processes to attract quality prospective clients and remain relevant in the ever-changing world of financial services. As a former financial advisor, he understands what works in the real world, teaching practical, actionable solutions to advisors' everyday challenges.