With the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus, we’re rethinking our upcoming event calendar. We’re adding virtual events to share ideas and success stories even during times of social distancing and disrupted schedules.
Join us online for a virtual event to hear timely topics from all our business thought leaders and share your thoughts on how we can grow and adapt together.
Attend the entire event or use the agenda to plan which topics you want to make sure you don’t miss:
- 11:00 – 11:05 a.m. – Introduction
- 11:05 – 11:15 a.m. – Cash Value Life Insurance, Unique Strategies
Presented by Sam Rocke, Senior Vice President, Protection
- 11:15 – 11:25 a.m. – Annuity Strategies for Market Volatility
Presented by Mike McGlothlin, Executive Vice President, Retirement
- 11:25 – 11:35 a.m. – Long-Term Care Asset Repositioning
Presented by Chad Eyrich, Vice President, Long Term Care & Linked Benefit
- 11:35 – 11:45 a.m. – Paycheck Protection Now More than Ever
Presented by Tim Kukieza, Vice President, Disability Insurance
- 11:45 – 11:55 a.m. – Advanced Planning in Uncertain Times
Presented by Matt Erpelding, Advanced Market Lead
- 11:55 – Noon - Wrap-Up, Q&A
We want to hear from you! After we wrap up the main presentation, we’ll stick around as long as you do for some virtual conversation, to answer your questions and to see how we can support your business during this changing time.
Please register for the date that works best for your calendar.
We’re looking forward to connecting digitally. And, until then, please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. We’re just a phone call or an email away.
|Sam Rocke leads the Protection division at Ash Brokerage. He's driven to produce the best possible results for each individual, family or business as he assists by providing objective evaluations of new or existing coverage.