In the evolving retirement income crisis, you need every tool available to help clients and sustain your practice. Since the lifting of reverse mortgage restrictions in January, many advisors can now discuss housing assets as part of retirement income planning. What happened to make broker-dealers, insurance carriers and even FINRA change their policies?
In this webinar, we'll discuss:
- Eliminating powerful risks to retirement income
- Keeping a client’s assets working longer - without sacrificing lifestyle or enjoyment
- Creating opportunities for "best-interest" annuities - without using loan proceeds
- Leveraging tools that lead to better planning conversations
- Gaining access to new clients with investable resources
Listen now to expand your knowledge and take different approaches to retirement planning.
About the Speaker
Don Graves, RICP ®, CLTC ®, CSA, is the founder of the Housing Wealth Institute, author and an adjunct instructor of Retirement Income at the American College of Financial Services. He is considered one of the nation’s experts on incorporating reverse mortgages into retirement income planning. He is a sought-after professional speaker and his workshops are helping advisors across the country to grow their practices.